Should you use a personal trainer?
Our personal trainers are individually certified to have a varying degree of knowledge of general fitness involved inexercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountabilityto clients. Trainers also measure their client’s strengthsand weaknesses with fitness assessments. These fitness assessments may also be performed before and after anexercise program to measure their client’s improvements in physical fitness. They may also educate their clients in many other aspects of wellness besides exercise,including general health and nutrition guidelines.
Why You Need A Personal Trainer?
This is a series of tests – including cardiovascular, flexibility, muscle strength and endurance – to see what kind of shape you are in. Your trainer should ask about your health conditions, medications and exercise experience.
A fitness program that is designed specifically for you. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to individual fitness.
You are given one-on-one attention to make sure you are using proper form and technique and that you get the most from your workout without getting injured. The benefits of your program are explained.
Feel The Heat
Dry Sauna benefits:
The high heat of a dry sauna sends the heart rate higher when you enter the room.
A dry sauna will speed up your metabolism.
Stiffness may leave some of the joints through use of a dry sauna.
Since the heat in a dry sauna will cause you to sweat and open your pores, toxins can be drained from the body.
According to Harvard Medical School, saunas can produce a relaxed feeling for many users.
weight management program
Fitness & Weight Loss
Results Weight Loss and Fitness Center offers a unique twelve-week individualized weight loss and fitness program. The program provides specific dietary and exercise guidelines to guarantee you reach your personal objective fast and safely. The program is specifically designed for each individual’s lifestyle and nutrient demand which takes into account individual body composition.
No Matter What Your Fitness Objective May Be, Results Will Work For You! Whether It’s To Lose Body Fat, Increase Lean Body Mass, or Simply Improve Your Overall Health.
- Results Program Objectives Maximize the body’s fat burning capabilities through proper nutrition and exercise.
- Learn to construct your own meal plan that fits into your lifestyle, whether you are at home, the office, or even in a restaurant. You’ll learn to make informed choices that lead to nutritional success.
- Learn proper exercise techniques in order to achieve maximum benefits and results every time you exercise.
Results program focus on both exercise and nutrition in order to maintain muscle and increase lean body mass. Neither proper nutrition alone, nor exercise alone, will supply the results most people are seeking. It takes both to achieve ULTIMATE RESULTS.
- Do you want to lose inches?
- Do you want to tone up?
- Do you want a program designed around your needs?
- Do you want a quick, time efficient workout?
If you would like more information on this program please email Michelle Twitchell at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at THE GYM, Dr. Christie provides
Dr. Donald Christie, Jr. MD CSCS.
Here at THE GYM, Dr. Christie provides:
- Evaluation and non-surgical treatment of acute and chronic injuries and overuse problems. Comprehensive “sports physicals” and medical evaluations for athletes and other active people.
- Assessment of nutritional needs for weight loss, weight gain, and optimal performance.
- Body composition analysis (%body fat) and individualized conditioning and nutrition programs for serious athletes and others who wish to improve their health and performance.
- Performance testing (aerobic and anaerobic capacity) for elite athletes and elite “hopefuls”.
- Consultation on the benefits of the right kind of exercise and proper nutrition in managing common medical problems.
Dr. Donald Christie has over 35 years of experience in the care of athletes and other active people and was the first physician in central and western Maine to be Board-Certified in Sports Medicine. He is one of only a few physicians in the country to be certified as a strength and conditioning specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Dr. Christie served as Team Physician at Princeton University for 6 years and holds advanced status of Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine.
GET IN TOUCH
Mon - Thurs
4:30 AM - 8:30 PM
4:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat - Sun
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
746 Main Street
Lewiston, Maine 04240
Tumbling Services and more